Jantzen Bay Marina is a cut above its competition. With its covered steel and concrete slips designed to house today’s modern designs safely in the worst weather conditions, and its private, intimate environment, it has become the moorage of choice for cruisers and day-trippers alike. Covered slips up to 50 feet, and side-ties to 120 feet.
More reasons to love Jantzen Bay Marina!
- Full-time Harbormaster & dock attendants
- Jantzen Bay Fuel Dock
- Store - Food, beer and wine
- Shore power to 100A.
- Norma’s Kitchen – Barbeque and Cajun specialties
- Newly renovated restrooms and showers
- Freeze-proof high density polyethylene water system.
- Recycling and Garbage service
- Public Pump-out station.
- Private access card and 24 hour security
- Free Ice!
- Great activities year-round on the grounds of Tomahawk Bay
- Family picnic and recreation areas
- Walking trails
- Beach access
- Live entertainment on the Tomahawk Stage
- Cascade Blues Picnic
- Boaters’ picnic and barbeque
For rates and availability contact the leasing office at 503-283-2444.
Contact the Harbor Master at 971-255-8054
Map and Directions to Jantzen Bay Moorage